Wednesday, 8 December 2010

It's here, it's here!!

I got tired of waiting for the pre-ordered DVD to arrive, so I went to town today (yes that's right - the roads ARE clear enough to get into town, so the post office should be able to get the post to us - little *insert favourite insult here*)

Anyway, I am now the proud owner of one Eclipse 2-disc special edition DVD, have sensibly decided to add the Story So Far Steelbook to my Christmas wish list (since I actually did forget to order that! DUR!) and have tonight watched Eclipse once with Best Husband Ever - whose opinion of Eclipse Edward was quite detrimental!! - and am now watching it again with the Rob Pattinson/Kristen Stewart commentary on.

If you do not usually watch with commentaries, then first of all, watch the Twilight audio commentary. You WILL laugh. Then watch this. It is truly hilarious!!!

It's not over yet either, so I'm off to finish it now!

1 comment:

  1. woooo! and good for hubby! my 2nd copy came today....hmmm

    ReplyDelete