Thursday, 6 January 2011

Thursday 6th January - #BestHusbandEver, Bless Him!!

I just received this email from Best Husband Ever. The thing is, he pretends he doesn't like Twilight, he tuts and sighs and complains to other people about my Rob obsession even though he is very tolerant of it (and everyone knows this!) and then he does stuff like this....:

From: BestHusbandEver [mailto:XXXXXXX@hotmail.com]
Sent: 06 January 2011 11:54
To: Em
Subject: I know I'll regret this but...........


Just scanning Imdb and have come across a "6 degrees of" type thing.

Looking at Inception, the cast list features the woman than the bloke turned into in the hotel lobby. She is just listed as "Blonde" but is an british actress called Talulah Riley.

It said she has been in a short film on 2008 called "The Summer House". Its a little film - but look it up and see who she stars with.......

Thought you'd be interested.......

X

Bless him. I emailed him back along the lines of "Is it bad that I don't need to look up the film as I already know who's in it and I have it on my iPhone from MONTHS ago? But I love you for pointing it out."

Because I do.

1 comment:

  1. awww! My hubby is coming around too. We were watching 3 stooges and one of the production names was "Robert Patterson". Hubby rewound it so I could see it LOL!
    Anyways, I agree with the 6 degrees thing. You can pretty much hook EVERYONE up with Twilight somehow

    ReplyDelete